Senior Software Tester - Risk Navigator & Interactive Analytics #ZW2019Bridgeport, CT Area Jobs
Senior Software Tester - Risk Navigator & Interactive Analytics (Greenwich, CT)
- Developing & maintaining IB's risk navigator & other risk management tools.
- Developing & maintaining data visualization &analytical tools & frameworks that are integrated into the company's trading platform (trader workstation) & back-end system.
- collecting requirements from Senior management quantitive experts & clients in order to create new features to add to our software implementing system-wide software design decisions & changes.
- Designing control functions system & operational creating high-level specification & reviewing lower-level specifications supervising software implement testing & releases.
- Providing input & releases.
- Providing input & product description's for the technical writing department.
- Elaborating bug reports & coordinating work between different implement teams of related frameworks.
- BS or foreign equivalent in Computer Science or related field, 5 years experience: as, Senior Software Engineer, Java coding experience with GUI design & UI programming, JAVA Swing, with Data visualization, charting libraries, JFREECHART, w/online analytical processing (OLAP) MDX, & PENTAHO MONDRIAN library, with RDBMS system.
- MYSQL, HSQLDB, working with the agile development process, with LINUX, Windows, & Mac OS, working in the Finan services industry developing risk management tools or analytical tools.
- 3 years of experience with PYTHON, BASH, EXPECT, & PERL, designing & developing software architecture, developing client-server apps & full-stack programming, supervising Junior Software developers, 1 year of experience: with structured XML, JSON, & unstructured data handling & analysis, with application & system performance monitoring & management tools, with Microsoft Office, Word & Excel, with collaboration & project management tools TWIKI, Bugzilla, open project, Confluence & Jira, with content integration tool (JENKINS), with automated testing & code analyzer tools; JUNIT, JMOCKIT, Fortify, working with integrated development environments & vs control system ECLIPSE, VIM, CVS & GIT.