Credentialing CoordinatorCarolina Health Specialists
Myrtle Beach, SC Full-time
Posted on October 2, 2018
Full-time Credentialing Coordinator needed for large multi-specialty medical group.
- Assisting all providers with state licensing, federal and state drug privileges and malpractice insurance, initially and ongoing. This person will be responsible for the credentialing and re credentialing of all providers with payers and area hospitals and clinics.
- This person will also handle the ongoing maintenance of credentialing software and credentialing files, and ensures that all credentialing databases are kept up-to-date and accurate.
- Three years experience in credentialing required
- Knowledge of medical boards, licensure, DEA and DHEC, malpractice, payer and hospital credentialing required.
- Must have strong computer skills in programs such as Word and Excel.
- Must have ability to work effectively with all levels of management, physicians and employees and the ability to deal effectively with applicants and referral sources.
- Must be a self-starter with good people and communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently and be highly organized and efficient. Multi-tasking and attention to detail a must.
- Must have the ability to process information accurately.
- Must have the ability to convey clear presentation.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is essential.
- Understanding of confidentiality required concerning all physicians’ records and data used for company, state, and federal reporting.