Credentialing CoordinatorCarolina Health Specialists
Myrtle Beach, SC Full-time
Posted on August 7, 2019
Full-time Credentialing Coordinator needed for large multi-specialty medical group.
- Assisting all providers with state licensing, federal and state drug privileges and malpractice insurance, initially and ongoing.
- Credentialing and re-credentialing of all providers with payers and area hospitals and clinics.
- Handling the ongoing maintenance of credentialing software and credentialing files, and ensures that all credentialing databases are kept up-to-date and accurate.
- Bachelor's degree is a plus
- Three years experience in credentialing required
- Knowledge of medical boards, licensure, DEA and DHEC, malpractice, payer and hospital credentialing required.
- Must have strong computer skills in programs such as Word and Excel.
- Must have ability to work effectively with all levels of management, physicians and employees and the ability to deal effectively with applicants and referral sources.
- Must be a self-starter with good people and communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently and be highly organized and efficient.
- Multi-tasking and attention to detail a must.
- Must have the ability to process information accurately.
- Must have the ability to convey clear presentation.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is essential.
- Understanding of confidentiality required concerning all physicians’ records and data used for company, state, and federal reporting.