Chief Operating OfficerCentral Ark Water
Chief Operating Officer
Central Arkansas Water (CAW), an award-winning water utility serving Little Rock-North Little Rock and surrounding areas, is currently seeking a highly motivated and innovative leader to serve as Chief Operating Officer for the Utility.
• Assists the CEO in the overall management of the utility by supervising the management & operations of several departments.
• Oversees development & execution of operating & capital budgets
• Directs development of policies & procedures pertaining to the utility infrastructure strategic planning process
• Oversees utility efforts to assess & mitigate risks to critical assets
• Subject to call seven days a week
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil, Environmental, Agricultural, Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering
• Ten (10) years of progressively responsible work experience in the water and/or wastewater industry, including five (5) years of experience organizing & directing the work activities of others
• Must have excellent written & oral communications skills
• Must be a registered Professional Engineer (PE) in the State of Arkansas; if not, must obtain Arkansas PE Registration within 6 months of hire
• Must be a high-performing, innovative, values-driven informed, & passionate individual
• Must be skilled in developing programs, policies, procedures, documents & presentations pertaining to organizational process improvement & skilled in diplomatic handling of sensitive situations & issues
• Must acquire Arkansas Water Licenses within the required timeframe
We offer outstanding benefits, competitive pay, and an excellent work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We welcome and support diversity in our workplace.