Field Laboratory TechnicianCentral Ark Water
Field Laboratory Technician
Central Arkansas Water, an award-winning water utility serving Little Rock-North Little Rock and surrounding areas, is currently seeking a skilled, motivated individual to serve as Field Laboratory Technician for the utility.
• Collects system samples in the field
• Conducts chemical & physical analyses
• Calibrates & operates equipment used for analyses
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED with 1 year of laboratory, environmental monitoring or field experience within the water industry
• Must have knowledge of CAW service areas, proper sampling & protocol techniques, & computers (including MS Word, Excel & Outlook)
• Must be skilled in oral & written communications, making accurate measurements, basic math computations & proofreading work
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs., work outside in all types of weather & climb elevated structures
• Must be a high-performing, innovative, values-driven, informed, & passionate individual
• Must be 21 years old or older, have a valid Arkansas Drivers’ License with a good driving record & pass Water License exam as required
We offer outstanding benefits, competitive pay and an excellent work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We welcome and support diversity in our workplace.