MDS - Franciscan VillaCHI Living Communities
Franciscan Villa is a senior living community that offers three levels of assisted living options, rehabilitative services, skilled nursing care and a Child Day Center for our employees and members of the community.
Our dedicated health care professionals at CHI Franciscan Villa are committed to the patient-centered model and work to maintain a safe and secure environment while providing as many comforts of home as possible.
Franciscan Villa’s mission-driven philosophy of providing a continuum of care is guided by our core values of reverence, integrity, compassion and excellence.
The MDS Coordinator will provide management of resident care as related to the Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI) process, in accordance with federal and state regulations, and as directed by the Director of Nursing and Administrator. The MDS Coordinator/MDS Nurse is expected to have access to and follow the newest version of the RAI User’s Manual at all times.
The MDS Coordinator/MDS Nurse is accountable for helping achieve the organization’s goals for positive outcomes. This is to be achieved through effective processes, monitoring, training and implementation of the systems that will lead to appropriate MDS completion and submissions, care planning, billing practices, utilization of Resident benefits, and accurate reporting of Quality Measures.
- Conducts initially and periodically a comprehensive, accurate, standardized, reproducible assessment of each Resident upon admission, annually and upon significant change in status as outlined in Chapter 2 or the RAI User’s Manual.
- Assess every resident, using the Quarterly items set not less frequently than once every 92 days.
- Conducts PPS Assessments, including timely opening and completion, as outlined in Chapter 2 and Chapter 6 of the RAI User’s Manual.
- Ensures clinically accurate coding and completion of the MDS assessments.
- Possess the knowledge and training to successfully assign and sequence ICD-10-CM diagnosis codes.
- Ensure clinically accurate coding and completion of the MDS assessments.
- Associate’s Degree from an accredited School of Nursing. Registered Nurse (preferred) or LPN currently licensed in the state of Wisconsin.
- Long-term care experience preferred.
- Currently certified in CPR.
- Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) with a company match
- Paid-time off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- On-site Fitness Center
- On-site Child Day Care Center