STNA/CNA - St. Leonard
STNA/State Tested Nursing Assistant/ $2500 SIGN ON BONUS!!-1st shift
St. Leonard-HRC - Dayton, OH
At St. Leonard, we are committed to ensuring our workplace is a warm setting where your skills and career can be nurtured and developed. We desire to create an environment for our staff to be fulfilled and satisfied.
St. Leonard is the third-largest employer in the city of Centerville and was named one of the Healthiest Employers by the Dayton Business Journal.
Qualified Candidates will be able to demonstrate a daily commitment to St. Leonard's core values of Reverence, Service and Stewardship. The candidate will be dependable with an outstanding ability to multi-task.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Encourages and assists all residents in achieving spiritual well-being and an optimum quality of life.
- Performs all essential responsibilities of a STNA
- Attends to all resident personal care needs, including but not limited to,grooming, hygiene, dining and nutrition, mobility, toileting, psychosocial and safety needs. Supports residents in self-care and provides care as necessary for those unable to care for their own needs. Responds to residents’ requests, including call lights, in a timely manner.
- Regularly checks and provides appropriate physical care for all residents; observes all typical /normal needs of residents as well as any unusual changes.
- Reports immediately any changes in physical or mental functioning or special needs to charge nurse.
- Reports verbal/non-verbal complaints of pain to charge nurse immediately.
Qualifications and Skills:
Must be able to pass a background check, physical and drug screen.
Must have a current State Tested Nursing Assistant License.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
State Tested Nursing Assistant (Required)
We recognize our employees’ contributions to CHI Living Communities by offering benefit programs to enhance and preserve their work/life balance and help them protect, plan, and prepare for today and tomorrow. Benefits vary for PRN, part and full-time employees, you can always check with the Human Resource Director at the Center for information. We truly believe that home is here for our residents and our employees.
Professional and Personal Growth Opportunities
CHI Living Communities supports employees’ professional and personal growth with opportunities on and off-campus.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program for full and part-time employees
- Online Campus Learning with Relias Learning
- Dedication to identifying and promoting people from within
CHI Living Communities recognizes that employees need time away from work to rejuvenate and have a balanced work/life.
- Employees accumulate paid time off based on hours worked
- New employees can begin to accumulate up to 160 PTO hours off
- PTO increases with additional years of service
- Time and a half is paid for work done on holidays
- Company-paid time off for jury duty
- Company-paid time off for bereavement
Health Protection for You and Your Family
CHI Living Communities offers a comprehensive health benefits package to help you improve and maintain your health and the well-being of your family with special programs for weight loss and exercise. The following benefits are available to employees working 30 hours or more a week.
- Employee medical coverage with the majority paid by CHI Living Communities
- Multiple health insurance plan options so you can select the one that works best for you and your family
- Dental Option Plan with 75% paid by CHI Living Communities - Click here to learn about Superior Dental Care Value Added Benefits
- Vision Option Plan - Learn about a special hearing aid discount program connected with the plan
- 100% Company-Paid Short-Term Disability
- 100% Company-Paid Long-Term Disability
We value our employees’ futures.
- Full-time employees benefit from company-paid life insurance valued at two times their annual salary
- All employees are eligible for the Fidelity Investments 401K Plan
- Automatic employer contribution for employees who meet the 1,000-hour requirement and are active at the end of the calendar year
- All employees are eligible for the Employee Assistance Program through Mutual of Omaha that provides confidential assistance for employees and their immediate families, if ever in need.