Cintas in Statesville, North Carolina is seeking a Service Supervisor to work directly with our customer-facing service team both on route and in-house. Responsibilities include supervising the service team who provides customer service, sales and the pick-up and delivery of products to our customers; hiring, training, developing and evaluating the service team to ensure Cintas customers receive the highest level of customer service and product quality in the most efficient manner; driving a company-owned vehicle to and from customer sites and assisting the service team with lifting, carrying and walking in and out of customer accounts. This position will oversee several key service department areas including maintaining excellent customer relationships, handling renewals of customer contracts, increasing internal sales, maintaining an efficient route structure and driver compliance. This is a middle-management position with direct supervisory and leadership accountability.
- High School Diploma/GED; Bachelor's degree preferred
- Qualified candidates must meet all requirements outlined by the Department of Transportation (DOT) for driving a regulated vehicle weighing more than 10,000 lbs. In order to comply with DOT requirements, qualified candidates must, prior to their first day of employment:
- Have an active driver's license
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Obtain a DOT medical certification
- Provide documentation regarding their previous employment
- Experience working in a sales related role
- Customer service experience, preferably in an industrial or service industry
- Training or instructor experience
Our employee-partners enjoy:
- Affordable Benefits
- 401K, Matching, ESOP and Profit Sharing
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
- Disability and Life Insurance Package
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
Career Advancement Opportunities
Please click apply
Headquartered in Cincinnati, Cintas is a publicly held company traded over the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol CTAS and is a component of both the Standard & Poor's 500 Index and Nasdaq-100 Index.
Cintas Corporation helps more than 900,000 businesses of all types and sizes get READY™ to open their doors with confidence every day by providing a wide range of products and services that enhance our customers' image and help keep their facilities and employees clean, safe and looking their best. With products and services including uniforms, mats, mops, restroom supplies, first aid and safety products, fire extinguishers and testing, and safety and compliance training, Cintas helps customers get Ready for the Workday®.
To support our growth across North America, we're seeking driven professionals with ambition to move up within our company. Our professional culture, our dedication to our employee-partners and limitless career opportunities—these are just a few benefits we're proud to offer. Our employee-partners know every job is critical, and that teamwork drives innovation. Let's talk about how you'll fit into our team and how your hard work will be recognized through competitive pay, world-class benefits and ongoing career development. Are you Ready™ for limitless opportunities at Cintas?
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Category: Service
Employee Status: Regular
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: 1st Shift