CarpenterCoastal Carolina University
Coastal Carolina University invites applications for a General Carpenter (Trades Specialist IV) position in the Facilities Management Department.
Duties Include, but are not limited to: completing assigned work requests; providing carpentry work on projects as required; promoting and using best safety practices; performing maintenance on buildings; performing other duties as assigned; and providing exceptional customer service to all constituents, including but not limited to faculty, staff, students, visitors, and the community at large.
- High school diploma or equivalent and at least a minimum of four (4) years of experience in carpentry related field.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license. A successful candidate must possess good working knowledge and understanding of carpentry and related techniques
- Experience using hand and power woodworking tools
- Possess the skills to make emergency and general repairs and/or adjustments to equipment used in building and maintenance work
- Possess the ability to read, understand and interpret blueprints, plans and specifications pertaining to related work as well as having knowledge of all types of tools, equipment and material used in the maintenance process
Coastal Carolina is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer