PhotographerCoastal Carolina University
Coastal Carolina University is currently accepting applications for the following position: Part-Time Photographer in the Office of University Communication.
The photographer works with the director of photography to create photographs for a variety of assignments and is responsible for editing, processing and archiving of images produced. The department of photography is responsible for management of the University’s digital asset management and image archival systems.
- A high school diploma or equivalent (GED) and experience or additional education in photography required.
- Relevant work experience in the field of photography to include high-end digital cameras, studio and location lighting skills and digital darkroom techniques is required.
- Familiarity with all programs within the Adobe Creative Suite is desired, Adobe Photoshop, Bridge, and Light room are required.
- Experience with Adobe Aftereffects and Premiere are a plus.
- Experience in a professional photography setting and deadline-driven environment, such as a newspaper, magazine, online publication, advertising agency or similar communications setting is desirable.
Additionally, a candidate should possess extensive working knowledge of the components of computers and digital software/techniques; extensive knowledge of scanners, printers, processing equipment, copy stands, cameras and other related equipment; the ability to perform a multitude of tasks, coordinate studio usage and project management; extensive working knowledge of the components of computers.
Also, a candidate will require flexibility in their availability as schedule will adjust as needed.
Coastal Carolina is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer