Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
DDC Engineers, Inc., a multi-faceted civil engineering firm has an immediate opening for a Receptionist / Administrative Assistant who is reliable, can work well with others and is a self-learner with minimal direction. This position requires an individual who presents well professionally as you are the first person a Client and or visitor encounters which sets the tone for the company.
The candidate must possess:
- Multi-tasking skills by managing multiple phone lines,
- Greet Clients and visitors and
- Have a thorough knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel working with Windows 10 Pro.
Receptionist duties will be approximately 80% of the time and Administrative Assistant duties will be approximately 20% of the time.
Some responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Light typing of letters, forms, spreadsheets
- Working with PDF documents
- Maintaining project database
- Setting up new project files, filing
- Distribution of mail
- Ordering of supplies and other tasks as needed
This is a full time position. Monday thru Friday.