Warehouse ManagerEast Coast Metal Distributors
East Coast Metal Distributors is a subsidiary of Watsco, Inc. (NYSE:WSO) the world's largest independent distributor of heating & air conditioning equipment. Established in 1954, East Coast Metal Distributors is a wholesale distributor of quality, affordable HVAC equipment, parts, and supplies to Dealers and Licensed Contractors in the commercial and residential markets. We proudly offer our customers such trusted brands as Amana, Goodman, Daikin, and Gree.
East Coast Metal Distributors, with 45 locations in 11 states across the Southeast and Midwest, values service and service driven employees. As a member of the East Coast team, you will enjoy competitive pay and benefits such as; paid time off, medical, dental, vision and life insurance, and an opportunity to build wealth and save for your retirement via our Employee Stock Purchase Plan and 401k. Apply today, your future starts now!
We are looking for a top-notch Warehouse Manager for our Myrtle Beach location.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintains warehouse inventory
- Trains and Supervises warehouse and delivery personnel to ensure proper shipping and receiving procedures
- Schedules hourly employees to efficiently handle shipping and receiving efforts
- Arranges truck schedules - whether customer deliveries or inventory deliveries - to promote and expedite customer service
- Verifies that all inventory materials entering warehouse are accurately received and placed into stock
- Ensures delivery fleet and warehouse material handling equipment are properly serviced and maintained
- Supervises warehouse staff including assisting with hiring and firing decisions, and addressing personnel issues
- Experience with inventory control and warehouse supervision
- Superb customer service and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- High School Diploma / General Education Degree (GED)
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) experience and knowledge preferred