Team Leader - Landscape Installation CrewLow Country Landscaping
ISO qualified individual(s) for a lead role in our field activities. Individual must be well experienced in all aspects of the landscape trade either through multiple years of 'hands-on' or educational training.
As a minimum the candidate must:
- Be able to implement landscape blueprints,
- Have an extended knowledge of plant material identification,
- General familiarity of irrigation systems,
- Capable of supervising and being responsible for all aspects of field crew and
- Work long days with a lot of 6 day work weeks.
We are a 40-year premier landscape company looking for a select individual to complement our growing team.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
The work will be hard and our performance standards are of the highest quality. This job is for someone looking for a permanent home with potential to grow within our company.
This is a full-time / start immediately situation. You must have a clean driving record (will be vetted) and good references (will be verified).