Licensed Practical Nurse ( LPN )Myrtle Beach Family Medicine
Dr. Naishaj Shah at Myrtle Beach Family Medicine is seeking an experienced full time Licensed Practical Nurse. He is looking for an energetic, experienced LPN who enjoys a fast paced office work environment.
· Ability to type accurately and basic computer knowledge for EMR
· Take and record vitals and medications in EMR
· Knowledge of medications
· Rooming Patients and Assisting physician as requested
· Administer medications and injections
· Maintain inventory supply and stock rooms
· Receive patient calls and triage according to protocols
· Retrieve hospital reports, labs and other medical records as needed for doctor.
· Perform daily CLIA controls and CLIA lab tests
· Scanning, pre-authorizations, referrals, pre-certifications.
· Degree – Licensed Practice Nurse
· 2 years experience medical office
· Demonstrate the ability to care for and communicate well with all patients, doctors and coworkers.
· Ability to multi-task in a busy medical office.
· Physical requirements: cannot have limitations on standing or bending. Light lifting throughout and 8 hour work day.
· Organized and efficient with excellent follow up and follow through on all tasks.
· Able to prioritize and complete tasks timely
· HIPAA, DHEC and Medicare Compliance
· Knowledge and use of PPE
Offers an excellent benefit package to include health insurance, long term disability, AFLAC products (Dental, Accident, Vision, and Short-Term Disability), 401K plan, paid Holidays, vacation and sick time.
Competitive based on experience. Range: $30K to $35K annually plus benefits.