Aquatics SupervisorOcean Lakes Family Campground
Ocean Lakes Family Campground
Ocean Lakes Sandy Harbor Facility Full Time Position with Benefits Beginning Immediately. Ocean Lakes Family Campground is looking for a Full Time Aquatics Supervisor for our Sandy Harbor Facility. This position includes benefits.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise and assist in the daily operation of the Sandy Harbor Aquatics Facilities in a responsible and professional manner, supporting the goals and policies of the department and the campground.
- Supervise all aquatics area staff, lifeguards, and seasonal supervisors.
- Assist with hiring, training, scheduling, and work assignments for all Aquatics Staff.
- Conduct training of staff in water safety, first aid, and CPR. Ensure that all certifications of staff are maintained.
- Assist in development and implementation of comprehensive in-service training for Lifeguard staff.
- Assist in development of operation and emergency response procedures, along with staff manual.
- Perform safety inspections of pools to provide maximum safety for guests.
- Develop special aquatic programs to include swimming lesson program, and other themed or educational activities for Ocean Lakes' Guests.
- Perform all lifeguard duties, lead special events and activities.
- Assist Aquatics Technician in all pool maintenance duties.
- Assist in off season maintenance in all facilities.
- Provide outstanding guest service at every opportunity.
- Promote a positive relationship with team members in all departments and divisions.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Lifeguarding Training and current certification.
- Lifeguard Instructor Certification is preferred.
- Commercial Swimming Pool Operator Certification is helpful.
- Experience/knowledge in swimming pool operation and supervision of staff.
- Ability to work in resort atmosphere with campground guests/ customer service skills.
- Ability to lead and supervise.
- The ability to learn or previous experience working all swimming pool filtration pumps, filters, chemical controllers, and cleaning equipment.
- Computer experience is required, i.e. Microsoft Suite. Basic computer skills to produce training programs, maintain records, etc. is required.
- Experience with Lifeguard training equipment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- High School diploma with work experience or 2 or 4 year college degree. Degree in Recreation or Resort Tourism is helpful.
- Duties require active movement, walking, standing, and running, sitting, speaking, and listening.
- Operate basic hand and power tools, as well as, power tools for maintenance and repair.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must have a valid driver's license with a good MVR.
- Must have the ability to work on site for all scheduled hours.
- Must be a proficient swimmer and possess the ability and knowledge to perform water rescue techniques.
- Duties require active movement, walking, standing, running, sitting, speaking, listening, and the ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Physically able to stand, sit, and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to perform outdoor physical labor in varying weather conditions.
- Understanding of internal controls.
- Maintain confidentiality of information.
- Positive attitude.
- Ability to interact well with others in a team environment.
Come join the best team in town!
The Jackson Companies is a drug free workplace.
Location: Ocean Lakes Sandy Harbor Facility Compensation
Hourly Position: This is a Full Time position Principals only.
Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.