Land Survey Field Technicians
ROWE Professional Services Company is currently seeking entry level and experienced Survey Field Technicians to join our growing team in our Myrtle Beach, SC office.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for topographic data collection, boundary surveys, construction staking and utility route surveying
- Maintain equipment and survey vehicle
- Perform other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Qualified candidates must be willing to work in the field in all weather conditions and physical environments
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with a good record
A very competitive wage and benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance; generous PTO program; paid holidays; flextime; 401(k) with company match and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We recognize talented, self-motivated, and open-minded professionals are the key to ROWE's continued success and growth. We also believe our dynamic culture, combined with our professional work environment, makes ROWE an employer that discerning professionals choose.