Flexible hours, fun incentives, fun atmosphere, birthday pay, no early morning shifts and you get to work on the ocean! If you are going to work, why not have fun doing it!
SkyWheel Myrtle Beach is seeking dependable, team-oriented individuals with high energy and a passion for delivering excellent guest service.
Qualified candidates will be responsible for delivering the highest level of customer service to all guests. Candidates must be willing to work a flexible schedule in a fast-paced environment.
SkyWheel Myrtle Beach is open 7 days a week. Position requires weekend and holiday availability.
Duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Remain alert at all times ensuring a safe loading platform.
- Ensure no unauthorized personnel enter the platform area while the wheel is in operation.
- Provide the highest level of service while greeting the guests as they enter and exit the platform.
- Provide safety instructions and answer any questions while loading the passengers into the gondolas.
- Engage and entertain guests from the platform during their flight.
- Ensure compliance with all safety policies, procedures and practices.
- Assist in preopening and closing procedures.
- Assist in performance of the wheel safety inspection check’s.
- Ensure proper behavior and attitude of guests and ask for assistance from a supervisor, manager or security when needed.
- Ensure a smoke free facility.
- Attend all scheduled training.
- Understand and be knowledge to work all other functions of the attraction including ticket sales, operator and photo attendant.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications include but are not limited to:
- Must have a great outgoing personality.
- Must be energetic, courteous, professional and have the ability to speak to people.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work professionally and coordinate with all members of the SkyWheel team, vendors, on site venue partners and guests.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and work in a variety of conditions including heat, cold and rain.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without supervision.
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends and holiday’s.
- Acceptable pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Experience in the amusement/theme park or high-volume tourist-based entertainment venue is beneficial.