Fire Alarm Systems TechnicianUnited Fire Alarm Service LLC
Myrtle Beach, SC Full-time
Posted on July 1, 2018
- Install, repair and maintain Fire Alarm/Life Safety Systems and related equipment
- Program and test Fire Alarm/life safety equipment
- Troubleshoot and diagnose issues with Honeywell Fire Alarm/Life Safety Equipment.
- Install fire alarm systems and components including panels, audible/visual alarms, pull stations, detectors, etc.
- Attend and Pass Honeywell Fire Systems Training Course after initial in house training and review period is complete (3-6 months)
- NICET II certification, or ability to complete in a 6-month timeframe
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong customer service and relationship skills
- Paid Holidays, Vacation and PTO
- Company vehicle is provided for this position after Training is complete.