Sales AssociateWholesale Furniture Gallery
We are seeking a full time Sales Associate who will be responsible for creating sales utilizing exceptional customer service and knowledge of our product. The Sales Associate will strive to create long-term customer relationships that will lead to increased sales and profitability.
- Excellent communication skills, upbeat and positive personality
- Continuing education of features and benefits of existing and new product line
- Able to accurately complete related paperwork, including order entry, delivery schedules, customer records, and payments (some PC knowledge required)
- Keep orderly customer records and follow up with customers
- Maximize store promotions and marketing initiatives
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all store associates
- Assist with maintaining store cleanliness and the set-up of accessories
- Other various duties as assigned
- Able to work varied shifts, hours, and days / weekends and holidays.
- Competitive Pay
- Health Benefits
- Matching IRA
- Vacation Time